Credit card rewards points are a great way to earn free travel, electronics and gift cards. But for most people, it takes too long to accumulate points.
A new credit card is guaranteed to be a game changer. It’s called the ePlate Credit Card from Dynamics Inc., which makes next-generation payment cards. ePlate lets you customize rewards packages, earn points faster and even qualify for multiply points instantly. Here’s why it will shake up the credit card industry:
1. Cardholders choose which rewards they want to work towards attaining. Choices include entertainment, travel, groceries, charity, artwork, signed memorabilia and even wild adventures. The best part is, you can earn points for two reward experiences at the same time!
2. ePlate partners with dozens of companies to offer these reward “experiences”. Most offer short-term and long-term rewards to keep you motivated. Since each company is trying to win your loyalty, they require fewer points to cash in rewards.
3. When you charge purchases to ePlate, you will also be entered into sweepstakes that can increase your rewards points up to 19 times the current value. It’s like a free lottery ticket for more points!
There are dozens of experiences tied to ePlate Credit Cards so you can treat yourself, give to others or simply pay for everyday items. You can also choose the CashPerks+ Experience to earn up to 1.25% on all purchases. As an incentive, once you redeem a $50 cash back reward, you can win a random cash back bonus up to 19 times the reward – that’s an additional $950! All it takes is a single purchase to earn rewards:
Instant Rewards with First Purchase:
- Free digital movie rental
- Free credits for online video games
- Free ebook from Bob Mayer, Warren Adler or Twin Sisters children’s books
- Free Upper Deck UD Infinite digital trading card
- Free digital page from a new comic book or Hercules library
You only need to spend $2,500 to earn on-track driving lessons with Skip Barber Racing Experience, a $700 value. You can enter to win a free trip to the Bahamas with a Triton Submarine Adventure or get a $4,000 discount off the price of a Henry Cookson African Safari .
Earn points to get digital and printed artwork, like Michael P. Heslop’s legendary golf oil paintings and whimsical prints from Sheep Incognito. Card members can even select limited edition handcrafted baskets from the Longaberger Rewards Collection.
- MovieTickets – Enter a movie caption game contest to win $10 movie ticket vouchers
- Music – Earn a free album from Katie Armiger or songs from Kidz Bop
- Perfume and cologne – Earn free scents and discounts
- Coffee – Monthly shipments of gourmet coffee or tea
- 1-800-Flowers – Spend $500 and earn $20 voucher for flowers, a 4% reward
Use your rewards to give back, by donating to the World Vision USA which supports 10 worthy causes, Toys for Tots, Amnesty International, or the Warrior Canine Connection which helps veterans with PTSD.
How it Works
Every cardholder picks two reward experiences to collect points. Whether that be a private jet flight or a charitable donation, you choose your experience online and start racking up points.
When you pull out the card for a purchase you get to decide at that moment which reward experience you want to divert the points. Simply press the green button or the blue button on the ePlate credit card to make your selection. The card even lights up to confirm your selection was accepted.
When you earn a digital rewards, like ebooks and music, they will be delivered within seconds. New rewards packages are added all the time, and you can change your rewards program anytime on your smartphone or computer.
Cardholders have two options. The ePlateEZ card has no annual fee and provides access to all the reward experiences offered by Dynamics Inc.
The ePlate® card comes with a $99 yearly upgrade fee which lets you earn rewards twice as fast. Every reward experience can be obtained with half as many points, so it’s up to the consumer if they believe the rewards will make up for the added fee.
The cards are issued by UMB Bank based in Kansas City, Missouri and backed by VISA, so they will be accepted at millions of businesses worldwide.
The company is innovative and responsive. Get this, if you post your rewards on Facebook and Twitter, you can earn additional Dynamic credits and chances to win more free stuff.
Why ePlate is Different
This credit card is responsive to the cardholder at the time of purchase, giving the customer more control over their rewards. That means you won’t waste rewards points by putting them towards a package you can already redeem.
For example: Lets say you are at the mall, and your first purchase on the card to buy workout gear earned you enough points for a $50 gift card for Fresh Direct groceries. On your next purchase, at the shoe store, you can put your points towards a week with a personal trainer.
At the time of this writing, there were nearly 50 rewards packages to choose from. Check out these easy charts to track the most used and highest rated rewards programs, and find new programs.
Dynamics Inc. partners with many reward providers at once, providing short and long term goals for customers. Plus, the company prides itself on innovation. Jeff Mullen, CEO and Founder of Dynamics Incorporated and his team have won numerous awards since its formation in 2007.
- APR on purchases are from 13.99% to 17.99% and varies based on Prime Rate
- APR on balance transfers made within first 60 days is 0% for the first year
- But, there is a 3% fee for balance transfers with a $15 minimum
- APR for cash advances is 24.99% and begin on the transaction date
- And, there is a 3% fee for cash advances with a $15 minimum
- Due date is 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Late fees do not exceed $35
- Replacing a lost or stolen card will cost $35
Dynamics calls the credit card a flexible computer platform. The card and the reward buttons are said to last three years on a single battery charge and are waterproof. With so many options and customer control, it sounds like a pretty smart card to us.
- Tammy: After being injured during a robbery then cancer I fell a month behind but called them, sent documents and...
- Ana: How on earth are people spending so little on food? My husband and I spend an average of $1000 on groceries. It...
- Bill Johnston: For Mac I strongly recommend to use iBank or Quicken with Numeric Notes.
- Will: I started rolling my own and found that the technology is a lot better than when I was a lot younger. The...
- James: I pay 8$ for two big loads+ free drying. I do laundry once a month or twice. my sisters bill went up by 150$...
- Auctions (1)
- Banks (1)
- Career (19)
- Carnivals (51)
- cars (7)
- Contests (5)
- Coupons (71)
- credit (49)
- Credit Cards (249)
- Debt Reduction (24)
- Deposit Accounts (31)
- Education (13)
- Insurance (70)
- Investing/Trading (27)
- Loans (92)
- Make Money (42)
- Media (28)
- Money Saving Strategies (204)
- Mortgages (55)
- PFA Policies (2)
- Political Issues (61)
- Regulation (22)
- Review (10)
- Taxes (46)
- The Economy (116)
- Uncategorized (79)
- Wall Street (44)
- August 2014
- October 2012
- May 2012
- September 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008